Legal Question in Environmental Law in California

Water out of necessityMy

a couple passed a few months apart.they had 2 homes.mother went 1st and left a home to son and I purchased it.then a few months later the father passed and left the other home to the daughter.both homes have been in the family for many years and are on the same (aka community) well that is located on the daughters property.I just received a letter stating that they are cutting off the water to my house on nov.1st. I have four kids and no other source of water.a couple well drillers in the area said they are months behind but also told me not to worry because I am permanenty affixed to that well legally she can not disconnect me.are they right? What type of attorney do I seek ? Thank You

Asked on 10/09/05, 10:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

H.M. Torrey The Law Offices of H.M. Torrey

Re: Water out of necessityMy

you definitely have legal property owner rights here, in which you can prevent such action against you and/or recover damages. an experienced attorney in real property law can assist you, especially with time being of the essence here. if you would like such assistance, contact us directly today.

Read more
Answered on 10/10/05, 12:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in California