Legal Question in Family Law in California

And how do I do that with only 3 bedrooms. My house is over 2000 sq foot I even have beds and brand new matteress for them. All children have their own Beds.

Asked on 12/14/11, 2:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

This question is incomplete. It makes no sense.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/11, 1:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California