Legal Question in Family Law in California

In 2009 I had a divorce the wife got the house but she never refinanced it so its still in both our names but it shows that she got the house in the divorce decree but the judge did not put a time limit on it so here it is 4 1/2 years later my credit is junk because of it so can I take her back to family court and ask the judge to have her sell it or to remove my name from the loan or what would be the best recourse to fix this problem myself as I am disabled and can not afford an lawyer ?

Asked on 6/12/13, 5:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary R. White Burton & White


Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 10:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California