Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have a 5 year restraining order against my abusive husband, i modified restraining order so my son can see his father, i had a family emergency so i had left my child with his father, father left child with his sister without my consent, and the whole family has been ignoring me, wont tell me where my child is, now im being accused of abandoning my child, and she is telling me she has temperary custody

Asked on 4/11/16, 11:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Ask the police for help finding your child. The district attoney may also assist.assist you. If that fails retain an attorney to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/16, 7:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California