Legal Question in Family Law in California

After 20 years of marriage we r filing divorce and my husband is taking care but i need some advice

Asked on 3/15/20, 9:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

It is wise for you to seek advice from an experienced family law attorney to better understand your legal rights. Doing this is not creating an adversarial relationship with you and your husband. A good divorce can happen with both parties getting the kind of legal information and representation that they need and that they will benefit from on coming up with a fair property division.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/20, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California