Legal Question in Family Law in California

Adjudication of facts of parentage to amend the named father on a birth certificate add the biological fathers name. Change and correct my daughter last name

Asked on 8/09/12, 6:27 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Not Google Abstract key words phrases no results Questions answered

Read more
Answered on 8/09/12, 6:30 pm

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

I see that Mr. McCormick speaks Boolean.

Lawguru is a site where you can anonymously post legal questions to the legal community that lawyers can respond to and point you in the right direction. Countless people save money (if they are smart) by finding out that what the law is that governs a particular situation by posting questions in this forum. Some good background facts along with the question always help.

Read more
Answered on 8/09/12, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California