Legal Question in Family Law in California

How Can I Get My Name Off A Birth Certificate Of A Child That Isn't Mine. THe Boy Was Born 4 Years Ago.

Asked on 6/01/13, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Birth certificates don't get changed unless you have a court order. But the fact that your name is on someone's birth certificate does not mean you are the father. It takes other facts to make you the father. I suggest you speak privately with a competent family law attorney and go over those facts.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 9:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California