Legal Question in Family Law in California

CA. After 30 years of marriage I am divorcing my 60 year old husband and we signed a stipulated settlement agreement that included me paying husband $700/mo until a change in circumstances. After I pay my bills, I have no money left. This agreement has not been filed with the court yet. Can I ask for modification?

Asked on 7/12/12, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

More information surrounding the formation of the agreement and the status of the court case is required for an accurate assessment.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/12, 11:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California