Legal Question in Family Law in California

In California, can a person in a mental health/Detox facility be served with a Domestic Violence Restraining Order? They will be release any day now.

Asked on 7/15/16, 4:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You need to contact the facility that you reference to find out how to perform personal service on the individual. You cannot not do substituted service.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/16, 4:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California