Legal Question in Family Law in California

How do I get my chd bk from me when she was taken out of state by her grandparents

Asked on 3/03/21, 3:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

Unless the grandparents are legal guardians, call the police and report a kidnapping.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/21, 11:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California