Legal Question in Family Law in California

Child Custody

My mother and I had a agreement for her to watch my kids till I was stable, now she is trying to file for child support. Can i go and just take my kids back from her?

Asked on 4/01/09, 9:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: Child Custody

What is the current order? In any event it's probably not a good idea to just take the kids.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/09, 12:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California