Legal Question in Family Law in California

i have a client who recently realized her name is spelled incorrectly on her birth certificate, what is the process to change it

Asked on 7/15/21, 12:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Read more
Answered on 7/19/21, 10:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California