Legal Question in Family Law in California

I have court on Thursday for criminal case. Also have court for emergency here for family law at the same time . how do I go to both?

Asked on 12/06/11, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Allen Farshi Law Offices of Allen Farshi

Pretty sure you understand law guru is not a self help forum. In short, you need an attorney to appear for you in the criminal matter so you can attend the family court matter, otherwise a bench warrant may issue for your failure to appear. The failure to appear is by itself a misdemeanor. If you had posted bail, then it also becomes a bail forfeiture matter.So its best you don't play Superman and hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/11, 4:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California