Legal Question in Family Law in California

My daughter is buying a home on her own. Her boyfriend will be living with her and she wants to charge him rent. Does she need to do anything to protect herself from him claiming part ownership in the house in the event that they split up?

Asked on 4/17/13, 5:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

A well written lease.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/13, 5:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California