Legal Question in Family Law in California

My divorce will be final in just about two weeks. However, I am needing to sell my car (that is mine in the settlement to keep) and get another one. Am I am able to do this--seeing that my car I will be purchasing will need to be partially financed?

Asked on 7/27/13, 4:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

The only thing that I can think of off the top of my head is the ATROS, which usually expire on the divorce judgment. But if you have agreement from your soon to be ex in the form of a properly executed settlement agreement, I don't see a problem in it.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/13, 12:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California