Legal Question in Family Law in California

How can i get divorced if i was married in el savador but now i live in the usa?

Asked on 6/09/21, 12:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

If you have lived in CA and in the county where you want to file for 90 days, the California Superior Court in that county has jurisdiction to grant a divorce. Child custody, support, and property division jurisdiction may be more complicated. But jurisdiction to grant a divorce is that simple.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/21, 7:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California