Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am fighting for custody of my child. My ex husband is drug addict and he does drugs in front of the kid. I have also seen signs of abuse.

The Judge does not listen to me and I still have to leave my daughter with him. I dont know what to do. How can I get sole custody of mu daughter?

Asked on 11/29/18, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

Apparently, you have failed to prove your case. I am sorry, but you are not going to get nearly enough info from a simple post on the internet. You need to hire a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 12/07/18, 1:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California