Legal Question in Family Law in California

do i have to file or answer after recieving supplemental declaration is support of relief sought

Asked on 8/02/11, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You must consult your family law court local rules to ascertain the answer to this question.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/11, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California