Legal Question in Family Law in California

I filed for divorce and my husband never responded so we thought it would be dropped I called the court and they stated it had gone through how do we get this decision overturned?

Asked on 9/08/09, 1:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California