Legal Question in Family Law in California

Hello; I filed for divorce in Riverside co.,Ca in May of 2007 but never completed it. I noticed they still have it on there records as not completed. What should I do. Thank you

Asked on 8/27/16, 6:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If you want to complete it, contact the family law facilitator or family law self help office (they go by different names in each county) and ask for help reviving the case. If you no longer want to proceed, ask them how to file a request for dismissal.

Read more
Answered on 8/27/16, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California