Legal Question in Family Law in California

I filed for full custody of my 10 month son. Also i filed for an emergency custody order. I recorded a conversation with me and his mother and she state! she wanted to committ suicide is this admissable?

Asked on 10/26/13, 3:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

If you did not get the other person's permission to record, or have an order from the court in place allowing you to record, the recording is inadmissible, and you are also guilty of a crime.

Read more
Answered on 10/27/13, 2:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California