Legal Question in Family Law in California

I filed a OSC for child support from my ex, whom we were never married, and he filed back his response to my declaration. What document do I submit to give one more response to his response. Or do I just file another supplemental declaration.

Asked on 3/29/11, 9:56 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Tina Chen Law Office of Tina Chen

You can just file a Supplemental Declaration, there is no further responsive form.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/11, 10:28 pm

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Ms. Chen is right, but normally you just show up and tell it to the judge.

Read more
Answered on 3/30/11, 10:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California