Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am filing for divorce, my Ex's response went into default. Do I still have to fill out asset forms?

Asked on 6/26/13, 9:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Yes you must fill out and serve the property disclosure forms, and serve them on him. Have a friend mail the disclosure to him and sign a proof of service form. File the proof of service with the court. Then prepare and serve the default package on him and file it with the courtl Check the court website for instructions as to the documents required to obtain a default judgment.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/13, 12:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California