Legal Question in Family Law in California

What is the form called when a client doesn't want to keep the lawyer services

Asked on 8/24/16, 3:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Substitution of Attorney. The party substitutes either another attorney or themselves as a self represented party in place of the current attorney.

Read more
Answered on 8/24/16, 3:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California