Legal Question in Family Law in California

I found out my ex husband has been signing in my bank account and spying on my checking. Is there anything I can do about this, such as SUE. He is a horrible person, and a complete narcissist. We are in a horrible custody battle due to his mental abuse of our poor kids, and this is the last straw for me. It's unacceptable.

Asked on 8/20/16, 2:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Change your bank account. The bank should give you another account or set it so that you ex cannot access it.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/16, 2:34 pm
Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You should get court orders to stop this conduct and request an accounting if he took any funds from the account.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/16, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California