Legal Question in Family Law in California

how can I gain custody over my half sister? Our mother has a record of child endangerment, father has a lude act with a minor

Asked on 7/23/12, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Petition the court for ths by filing and serving a petition of guardianship.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/12, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California