Legal Question in Family Law in California

My grandsons were taken by cps in August. I only have a 3 bedroom home. they told me I cannot get them because they cannot share a room. How can I fight them

Asked on 12/14/11, 10:55 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Create a living environment acceptable to CPS.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/11, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California