Legal Question in Family Law in California

Guardians of my children are not letting me see my kids they tell me I'm not able to get them back 6 years ago I have them guardians ship but now I'm stable I have a home and I'm in the right time of life to have my kids should I file for visitation enforcement or file for termination guardianship

Asked on 4/14/23, 5:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If the guardianship papers say you are supposed to have visitation and the guardians are denying visitation, the starting point is to enforce the guardianship visitation. Whether to go the next step of terminating the guardianship is a far too complicated issue to answer in an internet Q&A forum.

Read more
Answered on 4/15/23, 7:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California