Legal Question in Family Law in California

How do I have a guardianship proceeding dismissed and my full custodial rights restored back to me; if I wasn't notified and had absolutely no knowledge of the proceedings or ruling that my parents be given guardianship and I had to have supervised visits?

Asked on 6/26/16, 9:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

This matter is being heard in a family law or probate department. You should return to court asking for the orders to be set aside. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to assist you on this complicated matter.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 6:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California