Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can my ex husband force calls between me and my children to be on speakerphone?

Asked on 4/04/13, 2:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

All depends on your parenting orders.

Read more
Answered on 4/04/13, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California