Legal Question in Family Law in California

husband living with another woman

My husband and I are not living in the same home. He left 2/07. He is living with another woman. I do not have the money for a divorce. Is the right to sue for alienation of affection still available in California?

Asked on 5/25/07, 2:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: husband living with another woman

No. But you may be able to get his to pay for your attorney fees. If that is not possible, you can do the divorce yourself. The family court should have a law clinic that will help you with your divorce papers.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/07, 1:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California