Legal Question in Family Law in California

Ex husband ordered to pay half of childcare expenses. Now that children are 14 he doesn't feel it is necessary. I work full time and feel the still need it. Is he still required to pay now the the children are 14.

Asked on 6/10/13, 9:39 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

If you and he do not agree, he must keep paying unless and until he goes to court on a motion to modify the existing orders, which he has every right to do if be wants to let a judge decide which of you is right.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 9:43 am

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

He is required to follow the courts order unless he goes to court and changes it, if you have not agreed otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 9:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California