Legal Question in Family Law in California

My husband and I owe a mobile home in the city of Carson, CA. When we bought the house he paid with his money, but the house title was under both of our names, then we got a loan and the bank change the title under my name only because he did not quilify for the loan, now he wants me to move out, and he tells me he will be paying the loan late to ruin my credit or he may not pay at all..I really want to move out but the house and loan are under my name and not sure what will happen if he stops paying for the loan...I have good credit and i will still be paying for my credit card except for the is that going to affect me and what will the bank do to me?

Asked on 11/26/10, 10:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

Have you considered speaking to a divorce attorney?

Read more
Answered on 12/03/10, 6:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California