Legal Question in Family Law in California

My husband and I have been separated for over 20 years. I live in the house and pay the mortage. He has recently lost his housing and has decided he is moving in with me. His name is on the property. Can I keep him out?

Asked on 11/01/19, 5:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Only by filing for divorce or legal separation and obtaining an order for sole occupancy of the family home.

Read more
Answered on 11/03/19, 3:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California