Legal Question in Family Law in California

My husband will not sign divorce papers. We have zero assets only a few debts. How can I get a divorce? Can I ask it be taken to court to let a judge decided?

Asked on 4/07/20, 10:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

More information is needed. If husband has not filed a response to your petition for divorce, you may be in a position to take his default. If he has filed an answer and is not cooperating in proceeding with the action, then you should set it for further hearing or trial. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/20, 2:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California