Legal Question in Family Law in California

In a legal divorce with children, is the non custodial parent required to provide their current residential address and a contact number?

Asked on 8/22/16, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Assuming the parent that does not have custody yet has a timeshare with the children, then it's essential that both parents have the residential and phone numbers for contact as well as emergencies.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/16, 7:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California