Legal Question in Family Law in California

my live in boyfriend was admitted to icu,he is in a comma.his sister wont let me see him .there is no power of attorney or advance can i see him

Asked on 2/24/16, 5:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

Please contact an experienced probate and estate planning civil litigation attorney to receive the legal advice you need.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/16, 10:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California