Legal Question in Family Law in California

I live in California and my mother died and is married. Are my sister and I entitled to any of her things

Asked on 6/08/13, 8:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law

Only if she had separate property that was not community property and the separate property was intended to be a bequest to you or your brother.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/13, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California