Legal Question in Family Law in California

can a man recover costs he spent to raise a child he believed was his and found out 1 1/2 years later wasnt his ?

Asked on 7/19/16, 10:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Not likely unless there is proof of intentional fraud.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/16, 11:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California