Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can mom sue while the appeal came back denied from the ca supreme court regarding child custody case, sue father of child for back child support

Asked on 1/15/13, 4:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce Boice Law Office of Boice & Associates

I would need more information regarding your case and the appeal to answer your question regarding this specific case. However, for back child support I recommend that your mom contact the local child support services agency in your area.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/13, 7:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California