Legal Question in Family Law in California

I Moved out of my marital home 2 yrs ago due to husband telling me house was going into foreclosure and now I am disabled and have no income, I want to move back and my husband does not want me to even though he does not live there himself half of the time. What should I do?

Asked on 10/26/10, 4:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

It is not clear from your post what the status of your marriage is, whether you are on title, how you and your husband hold title, whether you encumbered the property, or whether you are separated. An attorney would need a lot more information along these lines just to point you in the right direction.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/10, 8:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California