Legal Question in Family Law in California

Neighbors have called police 5 times complaining of loud music which has never been the case. They recently called cps claiming child abuse and my employer. Is this harassment?

Asked on 8/12/16, 8:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes, a pattern and practice of filing false claims and charges with government authorities can amount to civil harassment and be enjoined.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/16, 6:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California