Legal Question in Family Law in California

What do you do if the parent has been in prison for three years and the children refuse to see the dad?

Asked on 3/24/20, 8:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

I can only presume that there’s a lot more behind the story than this brief description. For example, what is the current court order on parenting? When was the last time father saw the children prior to his incarceration? Was father recently released from prison?Answers to these questions provide valuable information to an experienced family law attorney in order to be able to give a qualified answer.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/20, 8:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California