Legal Question in Family Law in California

If one parent has sole custody but is now being charged with multiple accounts of aggravated assault and elder abuse against the other parent can I get at least joint custody?

Asked on 5/23/21, 1:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Maybe. You can apply for a change in custody. The court will then determine what is "in the best interests of the minor child."

Read more
Answered on 6/03/21, 5:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California