Legal Question in Family Law in California

Im in the process of getting a divorce lost my job and want to pull my retirement out but my ex says she was told not to sign the consent form. is this true

Asked on 8/26/13, 6:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

It may be true. If she is unwilling to sign the agreement you can file a motion for a court order to allow you to withdraw your retirement.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/13, 9:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California