Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can my ex purchace a car for our child and then only allow the child to drive it when they are on thier week of a 50/50 time schedule?

Asked on 9/14/23, 9:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Yes, the car would be owned by your ex and may use it in any manner that is legal, including letting your child drive the car, if the child is licensed. I you feel that it is unsafe you can bring that to the attention of the court.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/23, 5:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California