Legal Question in Family Law in California

We recently moved to CA for my husbands work. We had a child in San Francisco & are now considering a legal separation or possibly divorce

My question is, am I able to move out of state if granted full custody? I am currently a stay at home wife/mom but would be able to obtain full time income quickly if I was able to move back to our original home state.

Asked on 4/21/13, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daphne Macklin Law Office of Daphne L. Macklin

California family law rules would allow you to move out of state if both parties agree to this. You need to consult with an experienced family law attorney about this matter.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/13, 11:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California