Legal Question in Family Law in California

im a retired and disabled pers employee police officer, my gross non taxable income is 3300 and I pay 1281 a month in child support for two boys, I have nothng to live on now, how to get help

Asked on 8/28/13, 2:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

"I have nothng to live on now" Does the other parent not work? Do you not see your kids at all? Are there medical issues? Daycare expenses, etc. etc.??

"how to get help" - You don't have to shell out big bucks to hire a lawyer on retainer. For instance, I take payment plans and I can go over your case and explain your options. To do that there are limited representation agreements available. Meaning the attorney's role and work are limited in the matter to certain tasks.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California