Legal Question in Family Law in California

What rights does a mother have if her child attended a daycare and the father wants to change it with TEMPORARY joint legal custody rights?? The mother still has full physical custody

Asked on 9/16/21, 10:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If the mother has full physical custody and there is joint legal, mom calls the shots about daycare unless the parties agree otherwise, to dad takes the issue to court for a determination.

Read more
Answered on 9/19/21, 4:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California