Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am a Self-Represented Litigant. I go to a Spousal Support Hearing on 24 April 2013. How do I ask for an evidentiary hearing where I can testify and he can be cross-examined? Is there a specific form I need to fill out and then file before this hearing and what is the name or number of the form?

Asked on 4/11/13, 12:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Daphne Macklin Law Office of Daphne L. Macklin

I recommend that you speak with the Family Law Facilitator at the Superior Court in your county. You want to do this as soon possible before your hearing date.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 12:39 pm

Patrick McCrary Law Office Of Patrick L. McCrary

You probably should file a notice and request for an evidentiary hearing stating the witnesses that you plan to call.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California